Sony Xperia Network Zero Unlocking (S1 Network Tool)
Sony Xperia Network Zero Unlocking Process – 100% Working 2018 Method
Is your Sony Xperia locked to a network and your unlock code is not working?
This means your phone is hard locked and cannot be unlocked with any unlock code and the Network unlock counter is set to zero due to many attempts of unlock code.
Please send us your :
How to check SONY Xperia Sola code counter:
1. Turn on the phone whithout sim card
2. Type *#*#7378423#*#*
3. Select Service info
4. Select SimLock
5. Check where is X
6. If X is on NETWORK, SUBSET or PROVIDER and value is more than 0, you can unlock your phone.
7. If it is 0 unlock by code is NOT possible. The counter is blocked.
If the code counter shows all 0 it cannot be unlocked, because there are no tries left to unlock it.
How to unlock Sony Xperia if its hard locked?
1. Download “S1 Network UnlockTool”
2. Extract the zip file and install the software
3. You will need to get username and password to connect to the unlock server, please buy the server credit from here.
4. It takes around 24-48 hours to receive the login details from the S1 Network server
5. Once you have received the login details, simply insert into the username and password fields and click on “Check Credit”
6. Click on “Unlock” button and the software will prompt to connect the device with a USB cable to the computer but before connecting the phone to the usb cable keep holding the down volume button and then connect the USB cable to the charging port of the phone.
7. S1 Network Tool will detect the phone and do all the necessary checks and unlock your device.