Please check if the counter is not blocked. Any Sony Xperia Phones with blocked counter can not be unlock by code.
Most new models can be used by entering the code in the phone #987654321#.
Step by step to check for the codes counter:
1. Turn you phone ON whithout a sim card
2. You will see your Lock screen
3. Now Press this sequence: Menu, Back, Back, Menu, Back, Menu, Menu, Back
4. Select Service info
5. Select SimLock
6. Check where is X located
7. If X is on NETWORK and value is different than zero, you can unlock your phone.
8. If it is zero unlock by code is NOT available. The counter is blocked.
If the above method does not work, then try the second method.
1. Turn on the phone whithout sim card
2. Type *#*#7378423#*#*
3. Select Service info
4. Select SimLock
5. Check where is X
6. If X is on NETWORK and value is different than 0, you can unlock your phone.
7. If it is 0 unlock by code is NOT possible. The counter is blocked.
IMPORTANT: If the counter is blocked your phone cannot be unlocked with any unlock code. We will not refund if you counter is blocked and you cannot use the unlock code.
Specifications of the Sony Xperia Z
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 13.1 MP, 4128x3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Qualcomm MDM9215M / APQ8064
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait, Adreno 320
- microSD, up to 64 GB and internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM